Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Retro Sketches #150 with Altenew Vintage Roses From Simon Says Stamp

I used Retro Sketches #150 Sketch to make this card. I just received this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. It was a birthday present to myself...you know, 
because I never get the clean house I ask for every year :)
 It's from Altenew and it's completely gorgeous. I can't wait to play a little more with it and get my roses just right. I used SSS Wednesday Challenge to create a Valentine/Love Card. I also used my Wink of Stella clear glitter brush to add sparkle to the rose and hearts.
The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and the small hearts are from the Sweet Stamp Shop

Vintage Roses

I love that the Altenew layering stamps are so easy to use and line up.

Have a super crafty day. I've got to go take the recycling into town and buy cheese at Costco. Hahaha.,,super exciting... I know.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

So pretty!

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL use of the Altenew stamp with the gorgeous elements and pattern paper! It is so pleasing to the eyes! Well done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Have A Heart” Challenge!

nancy carroll said...

Awesome, love the layering stamps, trying to debate on getting now or waiting for my birthday...