Thursday, January 01, 2015

Floral Color Wash Card

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
I am going to try to remember to have a grateful heart in all things this year. There's so much to look forward to. I actually made it 'til midnight last night. The kids really helped. I didn't overindulge too much in the goodies and I woke up and did a workout this morning with my peeps over at Fitness Blender :).


Here's to a year full of creating beautiful relationships and fostering them to fullness...and crafting...lots of crafting and card making!!!

Stamp Set: Stampin' Up
Inks: Stampin' Up
Ink Spritzer: October Afternoon



3 comments:

Cristine said...

GORGEOUS card, Misty!

nancy carroll said...

Happy New Year to you. love the card. cool water color...

Jamie said...

Happy New Year! This is absolutely gorgeous!