Thursday, January 09, 2014

Welcome to another great challenge from Cute Card Thursday. This week's challenge, if you choose to accept it is "Cold and Frosty" . Stop by the blog and play along. There's some really great inspiration. I'm sure some of our friends and family in the Midwest United States are tired of cold and frosty but who wouldn't want to receive a card like this? :))) 
I embossed the tree image from Stamp-A-Mania in Desert Rain embossing powder. I love the glittery, frosty look it gives. 

I spritzed my kraft with icebox October Afternoon Sprinklers. The top layer was spritzed with bonnie blue Mr. Huey's. I added a few spots of iridescent glitter glue as well.

I added beads and snowflakes to finish off the card.

Hope you're having a wonderful week. TAKE CARE!

6 comments:

Melissa D. said...

I can guarantee that no matter how cold and tired I am of the snow, I would take a card as gorgeous as this one anytime! You did a great job! I love your attention to detail and your color combinations. You have a true talent for that Misty!

Shannon J said...

So, so gorgeous! Perfectly cold and frosty, but warm and cozy all at the same time! Love every bit of this!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is totally gorgeous.. Such a pretty scene.. i love it

Deb said...

This is absolutely stunning Misty! I love the embossed trees and pretty , frosty colours!
Thank you for being our guest this month!
Debxx

Michele Duffy said...

Beautiful colors, and I just love all of the little elements you included! Good to see your lovely creations again :)

Kim Heggins said...

This is stunning...what a beautiful scene you created. Love all the layers and snowflakes!