Thursday, January 30, 2014

Final Week of Cute Card Thursday: Be Mine Chevron Heart

I have had so much fun guesting over at Cute Card Thursday. This weeks theme is "Something New"
I acquired this twine and this is the first time I've ever used it on a project. I also got a sweet Unity Stamp Set that I just had to ink up for a Valentine's themed card. It will be here before we know it!
 The Studio G hearts are stamped in Stampin' Up Real Red and Tempting Turquoise. The ink spray is Studio Calico.


So, make sure to stop by over at the CCT blog and join in the challenge. I'm sure you all have something new to celebrate!!!!
Have  a crafty day!

3 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Such a cute card! Good job using stuff in your stash!

Deb said...

This is so gorgeous, love the ink spray, I must be brave and try that technique sometime!
Debxx

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...I love your background and that matching twine is so perfect for you card. Just love it.