Monday, October 07, 2013

Ghostly Haloween Hangers Holiday Inspiration Day 3

 
Welcome to Day 3 of the 7 Days of Halloween Blog Event brought to you by "The Inspiration Crew". We’re just a group of online crafty friends who love being creative. This time we're doing a 7 day event to provide you with tons of Halloween Inspiration.
We're making crafty projects using products we like and some of us are even offering prizes. Check each blog and the information there for what prizes are being offered and when the winners will be announced on that blog.
At the bottom of this post is a list of all the crafty ladies participating in this event. Be sure to visit all the blogs each day for loads of fun Halloween craft ideas.
I found this chipboard ghost on clearance at my LSS and snatched them up. Then I sat down with my kiddos and started decorating. I will hang these ghosties from our peg shelf in the living room. I love decorating for Halloween with cutesy things. Each Halloween ghost has it's own personality...just like my kiddos. I did have to help cut out the eyes and mouth with an exacto. 
Now onto more inspiration!!!

Annette Allen
               Misty Buck (that's me)


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to stop by all this week. If I make it to 90,000 hits I'm going to be giving away an awesome prize. Even if I don't make it to 90,000 I'm still going to randomly choose one of my commenters to receive a prize :)!!!!
So comment and become a follower and I'm thinking the prize could contain an pretty packet of SEQUINS!!!

Have a great day and don't forget to make your own Halloween Crafts!

18 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Fabulous ghosts! Loving the ideas.

Michele Duffy said...

The ghosts are adorable! I've finally got a chance to hop around and see what you all have been up to!

Kristie Goulet said...

Cute ghosts!

Life and Knits said...

Misty, these are definitely my speed. I'm the cutesy Halloween type too! Your little ghosts are adorable and look too friendly to spook! Love that you can hang them up around the house! Genius!!

Susie

Annette Allen said...

aww look at those cuties.. fun idea..

cm said...

Eeeee...how cute are these ghosts! Super darling; perfect Halloween decoration!
c

Rachel said...

those are a great clearance find! great idea to have one for each child to make them personal. they look so cute
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Bonnie said...

Ooh! These are scary and fun! Love all your Halloween cards and especially the dimpled pumpkins!

Angi Barrs said...

EEEK!!! They are just the cutest. I just love these. Kiddos would love them too!

Deborah said...

These are a hoot and how cool that you crafted them with your kiddos TFS

Donna B. said...

What cute ghosts! Perfectly fun decorations!!

Kim Heggins said...

What cute little ghosties you have...and so fun and clever too.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cool ghosts! Love the papers:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Geri said...

Wow - that is some mighty fine hand cutting....and especially so with an Exacto knife!

I love the patterned papers that you used. I bet the kids had a blast making these, especially when they will be displayed for all to see! Love the ric-rac too!

Susan F. said...

These are adorable.

Ardyth said...

Love the moaning mouths of these guys! I can just hear the spooky sounds!

Iris said...

Your ghosts are so cute - love the patterned paper and the buttons.
isoscia at aol dot com

Denise Bryant said...

Great paper choices! These are really cute decorations!