Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Release Nesting Banner

Welcome, welcome! How exciting that the new release from Sweet Stamp Shop is finally here!

I really really really like nesting dolls. They're such fun images to make cards with. I have a sweet friend who I make a Matroyska card for every year and when I saw the brand new set, NESTING,
I knew it was perfect!
I have someone very specific in mind for this sweet little banner. She's adding to her family this year, another little boy. That will make there family of seven now a family of eight! What an inspiration she is to me-especially because even at 8 months pregnant she can still run laps around me ;0.
The papers are from Echo Park and Basic Grey. The chip stickers are also from Basic Grey. The washi is from Love My Tapes.

I didn't want to make the banner super baby specific but I did want it to speak to life and growth and the journey a family embarks on each time a new little blessing enters their home.

I used the Sweet Alpha Doodles set here to spell "grow". All of the inks I used are Stampin' Up.

I also used the Sentimental Birds set multiple times on each of the banner pages. The sentiment is made with sayings from the Sentimental Birds set as well.
I hope that your day is bright and cheery! Make sure to leave some time to craft and if you're looking for
my Growing in Unity, Day 2 just scroll down or 

39 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome banner. I love the use of all the stamps. Cute cute. TFS AJ-

Nellie said...

Great use of the nesting doll, love the banner.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful project! I love how you mixed stamp sets to create such a unique banner!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your banner is just incredible, thanks fro sharing.

Shelly said...

This is sooooo sweet!! Love all the details to it! :)

Anonymous said...

Your project is absolutely amazing! I love all of the details! I especially love the nesting dolls! What a beautiful project! Thank you for sharing your inspiration. :)

sroseberry@ymail.com
zannieberry.blogspot.com

Message Keeper said...

Amazing project! I am sure your friend gonna loves this!

Just me... said...

Misty - you out did yourself with this banner. It's beautiful!! (the pictures are great too - which is always the hardest part for me! lol)

gr8mom52 said...

Your banner is so pretty. It will make a great decoration for a baby shower.

Amber Sheaves said...

This is just gorgeous, Misty! Love, love, love it!! Perfect.

Donna G. said...

I love the nesting dolls! Great post.

Unknown said...

Toothy theme great idea!
Lynn

Miriam Prantner said...

This is just the sweetest garland! I love the heart doilies and the adorable stamped images!

Gaylynn said...

Beautiful nesting banner. Each panel is so dressed up. :)

conil said...

Are you kidding...this banner is the bomb. The way you incorporated all these different products is pure genius.

Jessica Pascarella said...

I am in love with the nesting doll stamp! Too cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

Pam Lindaman said...

Wow, what detail and love the colors!!! Beautiful work!

simplybren said...

Beautiful banner. I love all the details. Nesting is definitely an awesome stamp.

Mary-Anne V said...

wow what a great banner...the detail on each one is amazing.

Unknown said...

Oh wow..this is so fabulously cute!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is so pretty!! Love the layering and use of the Nesting doll stamp! Love the bright and cheery colors especially! Great job!

Unknown said...

WOW!! I LOVE the banner what a great idea!!

sharon g said...

The doll is so adorable-- I need her. LOVE your banner

Natasha G.P. said...

I like all of the details you added to your garland. This is such a cute idea, and can be used for many different times of year.

Marie said...

What a great banner!! Congrats to your friend!

Stephanie U said...

This is just amazing Misty!

Sue D said...

Fabulous banner for your friend!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty banner! Love the colors and all the details!

Indy's Designs said...

Goodness, this is so lovely! What attention to details!

Emily H said...

Wow! This banner is priceless!

jengd said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Amy Williams said...

Oh wow, Misty! This is just gorgeous!!!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous banner!

Samantha Mann said...

what a beautiful and impressive banner! (and congratulations to your friend and her growing family!!!) i love how you incorporated so many different SSS stamps, too! just gorgeous!

Squirlygirl said...

Fabulous job on your banner Misty :) Great use of all your sweet stamps!
~Hugs~
Becky

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous banner!!!

Chelsea said...

I'm sure your friend will adore her gift. What a great way to use the set.

Tracy said...

Oh my giddy aunt...gorrrrgeous I love every single detail..awesome!!

Michele Duffy said...

Fun banner! I love the messages of journey and growing...perfect.