Thursday, January 03, 2013

Would you like fries with that shake?

It is snowing here again today and I'm inside where it's cozy and warm by the fire. Making cards and enjoying some down time with my little guy. I have a goal to make every child in our primary a personalized birthday card this year and I need to get going.

As soon as I got this stamp set "Perfect Match" from Sweet Stamp Shop I knew that I wanted to make THIS card with THIS sentiment. I mean how could I not?!? My friend, Jen McDermott is the one that first suggested it and I'm so grateful she did.
Entering this card in the
Red Carpet Studio "sweet" challenge.

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is just so cute, and the coloring is fantastic!

Ashley said...

What a cute card! It would make a great submission for this week's "sweet" challenge at Red Carpet Studio! :)

Ashley
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

Chas said...

Love it!!!! I would love to get a card like that, it's so creative. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!!