Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's Get Dirty: Dirty Dash


I am so glad I had a bit of time to scrap lately. I used the Coral #1 layout from Scrapbook Steals for this layout and I'm so happy with the results.I cut the flower out of the background with my Cameo and put some orange Chevron from MME behind it.

Flickin' ink on my thickers!

I love how DIRTY my kids are and how NOT DIRTY I am. I had already run 3.5 miles earlier that day with my girls and this time around I tried to stay as far out of the mud as possible. Both my boys went all the way under in the last mud pit.

Studio Calico Mr. Huey's to dirty up my paper.

Homemade white ink for spotches.
And that's how you do dirty people! My kids are hoping they can do it again next year.

3 comments:

Deb said...

fantastic! love how you cut out the flower for the background and dirtied the whole layout up! Great photo too!
Debxx

Erica Bass said...

Love the extra splashes of ink! Especially on the title!!

Annette Allen said...

another amazing page...I love it...fun picture..