Sunday, March 04, 2012

S.I.P. Project with Genuine


I just love the idea of the S.I.P Project. To learn more about it please visit DeAnn's blog. The basic idea is that you give service and in return DeAnn does your family photos for free. I chose to make cards that I could help the gals at the local elder care facility put together. I have one more day to meet with them and my almost 9 hours of service will be complete and we will have made 90 cards or so.

I'm sure that I'll go back to visit with them and help them with more card projects in the future

I love that Authentique's Genuine collection goes perfectly with our family's photos. Honestly the denims are beautiful with the yellow.

I lost the "i" while out scrapping a LSS yesterday and finally gave up and made another one. Wouldn't you know that I'd find the original stuck to the bottom of a sticker sheet RIGHT AFTER I'd made the new one. :)

I hope the SIP Project as well as my layout inspires you. Have a great Sabbath Day!!!
This is also based off of Kristy Lee's Amethyst #2 Sketch for Scrapbook Steals.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wow, this is a beautiful layout Misty, your photos are so fabulous and are perfect co-ordinated, love that! The SIP is a fantastic idea!
enjoy your Sunday Debxx

Samantha Wheatley said...

Beautiful layout Misty - your gorgeous family pairs well with this collection. We love it when the name of a collection describes the love and happiness truly felt by people! Thank you for your creativity!