Thursday, March 29, 2012

My boy is 7!!!

My third born turned SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!! He is a constant source of laughter for our family and to be honest, he's probably gives me my biggest challenge in parenting. He's headstrong and tries to get away with doing the least amount of work possible. BUT he is also constantly loving and a wonderful playmate. He loves to snuggle with me and brings me wild flowers from his walk home from the bus stop. His imagination is enormous. I think he's kinda a class clown and definitely is excitable. He's a thinker and often comes to his own conclusions about things instead of just listening to the majority. Happy Birthday my boy.
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Movie: Sharkboy and Lava Girl
Favorite Food: Eggs, Grits and Bacon (mixed together)
Favorite Book: Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham
Friends: Ben, Jeremy, Michael, James
Favorite Subject: Math
Favorite Thing to do with your family: play board games
Favorite Place to go: Samuri
Favorite Toy: Ninjago Dragon
Favorite Teacher: Ms. Adams (PE teacher)
Favorite Outdoor Activity: Jump on the trampoline
He really LOVES Nijago right now...I scored this set after Christmas for a fraction of the original cost.
Not my finest cake hour but this was Aaron's request: A "square" cake, no layers, with Ninjago spinners all over it.
Jay is ready for action-watch out candles. Aaron also requested pancakes for dinner but I don't have any pictures of that because Jonah decided to be a monkey and jump on the couch after being told not to and he earned this badge of honor for all his effort. Three hours in pediatric urgent care while some dear friends came over and watched our other three AND made Aaron's pancakes.
More on this later. Have a super day ;)

No comments: