Friday, September 02, 2011

It's in the air


Fall is just around the corner...the mornings are brisk and lovely here in New Mexico. My morning glories are just about to bloom.

I made this banner with lots of different pieces from here and there. Architectural trace paper stamped flowers with hand dyed pearl centers. Cutie Hooties.

I sewed a fabric yo-yo.

Stamped some things. Watercolored them. Punched some trees. Spritzed some leaves.

Added texture to the trees.

Die cut some sprigs. Tied it all together with some twine and hemp and it's ready to bring the festivity of Fall into our home.
I'm doing this banner as a kit class for $10.00. If you're interested please contact me. There will be extras so that you can make your banner truly unique. THANKS.
Hope you're having a great day.

No comments: