Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hi There Foxy!


Hello there. I saw the new challenge on the CREATE blog to make a card with a fox image and off I went in search of a cute image to use. There isn't much to choose from online but I did find this cute li'l guy from dragonart.com.

Bot of these trims were found in the dollar bin at Michael's. I have such a hard time resisting that darn bin!!

American Crafts fabric thickers are a dream.

Here's a little close up of Foxy. I love the way the watercoloring came out. PLUS orange is my favorite color.
BIG NEWS!!! I also have a tutorial up on Authentique Paper's blog today on how to alter alpha letters to fit any project you may have. Go check it out!!!
Hope you have a super day. Make some time to create!
I'm also linking this card up to Cute Card Thursday's "anything goes" challenge #182.

4 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous! Great color palette and your coloring skillz rock!

LOL, I'm addicted to the Dollar Bin @Michaels. Love how you used these trims!

minousha said...

Love this Misty!!! Did you use copics on your fox

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

Erica Bass said...

Love little foxy. I totally bought all the colors of that orange trim too!