Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Finale: 12x12 layout i.r.l.

Hello there, this weeks layout started out with Scrapbook Steals Topaz #5 sketch and flew together. Kristy actually challenged me to make a stamped flower for this layout :)
I wanted to document how I "met" my online friend Kristy Lee...the fabulous creator of these sketches. It was the weirdest coincidence really. Three years later we've actually met in I.R.L.!!
I used a woodgrain folder to emboss the paper and then punched out a cloud shape with my Fiskars cloud punch.
Here's the full story.
I used Stampin Up Big Blooms set in Wild Wasabi ink and then overstamped them with the Stitched background stamp in Garden Green ink.
Yellow and Gray Circle on flower: Authentique Blissful Tabloids Set
Arrows and Red floral paper: Scenic Route
Orange and green paper: Sassafras
Yellow Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Butterfly: Punched from Hambly
Lace punch: Martha Stewart
Red paper behind journaling: MME Lime Twist
Scalloped photo background: Martha Stewart Christmas card.

Hope you're having a sweet Friday!

No comments: