Monday, August 29, 2011

Authentique Uncommon Pin Board

I was at one of my local thrift stores the other day and on the way out I spotted a "FREE" bin...everything in it was free (mostly hats, purses and stuffed animals)!! I can't pass up free so I was rummaging around and came upon this beauty of a vintage pin board.
I snatched it up as quick as a wink and brought my new baby home. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with her. I gave her some tender loving Authentique care and gave her a new home in Tessa's room.

Please head on over to the AUTHENTIQUE PAPER BLOG to see how she turned out.
Here's a tiny sneaky peak for ya.
Have a super day!

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

What a fun and beautiful idea Misty, just LOVE that paper range, love that layered flower, I checked out the full reveal and thanks for the inspiration!