Monday, April 11, 2011

Make your own patterned paper using stamps





Adding this little gal to the "Make your own patterned paper with stamps challenge" over at the Lawnscaping site. Their stamps are so cute and I JUST found out about them. You can join in the fun too!

I made this card using the "emerging color" technique. I first stamped the yellow and orange background stamps. Over the top of those I stamped the larger flower stamp in Versamark, added clear embossing powder and embossed. I then inked up my brayer and rolled on some dark blue ink to cover up the original backgound stamps. Because the larger flower was embossed it resisted the ink and the stamps underneath it EMERGE!

Here's another version of the same technique.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Simply fabulous! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Marie said...

Such pretty cards! TFS =)

Lynnette said...

This is so pretty, thanks for joining in on the Lawnscaping challenge