Monday, January 25, 2010

Weigh In Monday: Week 4

Sayin bye bye to this big girl: right after baby #2.
I had a pretty decent week. I feel like I'm eating normally but just in smaller portions because I get SO full if I try to indulge. I even found myself in physical pain one evening just from eating a smallish baked potato and a cup of homemade veggie soup. I could not believe it! Because of this I'm really trying to eat more slowly and take time for the food to hit my tummy. So, here goes...weigh in this morning was GOOD.

I am down another 3 lbs.!!!!! I am really stoked about that. I wish that I had hit the 10 lb. weight loss by now but that WILL happen this week but for now I am satisfied with a 9 lb. weight loss in three weeks. It's amazing what cutting out the sweets and paying attention to my food intake will do. Have a super day and I do have things to post that I've been creating I just haven't taken pictures.

2 comments:

Jenn Diercks said...

Congrats on the 3 lbs and making it to 9! You are so helping to keep me on track. I weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping to hit that 10 lbs mark, but I'm telling myself to not be disappointed if I don't. 9 lbs is amazing!

j&krosser said...

Good job! Nine pounds is a lot of weight. I am working on my eating so hopefully I can get the same results.